Forest Essential is an Indian luxury Ayurvedic brand which claims to make its products from 100% natural ingredients. The procedure of making their products involves a lot of traditional processes. Let’s go into detail about this face wash and see if its really worth the price.
Benefits of Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater
- It cleanses and removes dirt without stripping off the moisture from the skin.
- It purifies the skin adding a natural glow to the complexion.
- It leaves the skin clear, soft and supple.
- Is free from sulphates, parabens and petrochemicals which are harsh on the skin.
- Comes in a eco-friendly packaging.
How to Use it
- Apply a small amount of the cleanser on wet skin to gently cleanse the skin.
- Rinse well with water and pat dry. Follow with a chilled Facial Tonic Mist.
Major Ingredients -
Honey has natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties, which help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun’s rays. It also replenishes skin’s moisture, leaving it soft and supple.
Protects from UV rays and pollution, has anti-oxidant properties and is a natural preservative.
The Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater is available in a travel friendly size and a standard size :
- Size : 200 ml ,₹1,395.00 ($18.73 )
- Travel Size : 50 ml, ₹350.00 ($5.08)
Detailed Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater Review and My Experience:
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon and Rose Water is available in two sizes, a mini travel friendly size of 50ml and a 200ml, it comes in a clear plastic bottle with a pump dispenser.
The cleanser is a pale yellow honey in colour and has a great fragrance. It smells very natural, basically of roses. There is no artificial or synthetic smell, you will fall in love with the floral smell.
The cleanser is of medium consistency, just like thinner version of honey. A little amount is enough but it does not lather much. you can take more than required to form rich lather but the cleansing effect is same with a little quantity as well. It could be due to absence of chemicals and being a natural product.
This cleanser leaves your skin feeling very clean and natural after application unlike some face washes which leave your clean but stretchy. It leaves my skin moisturised and softened on the contrary. It is effective for both dry and oily skin. It removes all the oil, dirt and dead cells from the skin.
It’s one of the best natural facial cleansers i have come across. It’s a little expensive but the bottle goes a long way so it turns out to be value for money. Your skin will feel rejuvenated and there is a natural feel in the scent, feel and effect. You won’t feel you have damaged your skin in any way with harsh chemicals that most cleansers have as it is a natural cleanser. You should give it a try and pamper your skin with this cleanser whenever your pocket permits you to do so.
- Great for all skin types.
- Moisturising and doesn’t dry up the skin.
- Natural ingredients.
- Flowery , heavenly fragrance.
- Hygenic pump packaging.
- No Animal testing done
- No harsh chemicals.
- Cleans thoroughly while being gentle on skin.
- Leaves skin soft and hydrated.
- Doesn’t lather too much.