Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers December 18, 2020:Win Free Rewards Now
Flipkart is back with its Flipkart Fake Or Not Quiz where users can answer 5 questions to win energizing prizes. It centers around a scope of true or false questions that are generally based on general knowledge. If you are able to answer all correctly, you can get free vouchers and super coins, and among different offers that can be used for shopping on Flipkart. These prizes can be won each day, so you can offer them a chance consistently to improve your odds of winning. The Flipkart Quiz began on December 18 at 12:00 AM IST and will go through December 18 at 11:59 PM IST, which means you still have time to participate in the contest.
Prizes for Flipkart fake or not Fake.
- 50 Rs 3000 gift vouchers
- 1000 Rs 100 gift vouchers
- Super coins
How to play the Flipkart Fake Or Not Quiz?
To participate in the Flipkart Daily Quiz, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Download the Flipkart app on your device
- Step 2: Launch the Flipkart app
- Step 3: Head over to the ‘Game Zone’ section and click on the ‘Daily Trivia Banner’
Flipkart Fake Or Not Quiz answers – December 18, 2020
Question 1 – East bengal footbal club inspired by rasagulla
Ans 1 – FAKE
Question 2 – Indian state Maharashtra is bigger than the United Kingdom.
Ans 2 – NOT FAKE
Question 3 – It takes 12 worker bees to produce a single teaspoon of honey.
Ans 3 – NOT FAKE
Flipkart Daily Quiz requirements and details
To participate in the Flipkart Quiz, you must fulfill the below requirements:
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Flipkart account and must log in using the same account
- The Flipkart daily quiz is only available on the mobile app and not through the web version of the platform
- The contest will run every day
- Winners are announced within 15 days from the date of participation and the same can be viewed under the Gems/Rewards section in the app.